- Personal Information Collection And Use
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Cookies And Online Tracking
- Retention Of Personal Information
- Security Of Personal Information
- Links To Other Sites
- Children’s Privacy
- Data Subjects in The European Economic Area, United Kingdom And Switzerland
- Contact Us
Ellora Social Pte Ltd (“us, “we” or “our” operates the website at www.ellorasocial.com (hereafter referred to collectively as the “Services”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding this website use and disclosure of ‘Personal Information’ (defined below) when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
Services include the website at www.ellorasocial.com which is operated by Ellora Social Pte Ltd.
‘Personal Information’ means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or their household. For example, “Usage of Data” or “Cookies” (defined below) are collected and maintained in a manner such that they ‘relate to’, directly or indirectly with a particular individual or their household, they are Personal Information.
Cookies include (i) traditional browser cookies, which are small text files that websites or other online service, place on your device and (ii) pixels, web beacons, scripts and other tracking technologies that enable the website operator or a third-party like an advertiser or an analytic system to access data or read and place browser cookies on your device.
Data Processor (or Service Provider)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means the entity which processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject (or User) are “identified or identifiable natural person[s]” who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of Personal Information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with your contact information or other personal identifiers. This information includes, but may not be limited to:
- Email address or username
- First name and last name
We may use this information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or other tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on. You are free to opt-out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
We may also automatically collect identifiers, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), Cookie ID, or unique device identifier when you visit the Service. Click here to learn more about Cookies and how Cookies are used on our Services.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the Pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may collect payment card information if you purchase something on a Service’s online store.
We may collect information about products or services you have purchased, obtained or considered.
Use of Personal Information
Ellora Social Pte Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the Services we provide you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues or unauthorized use of Services
- To send you news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics, Social Media and Advertising Partners
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Ellora Social Pte Ltd may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process
- To respond to claims that an advertisement posting or other content violates the rights of a third party
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public
- To protect against legal liability
- COOKIES AND ONLINE TRACKING
What are Cookies?
Cookies are usually small text files, given ID tags that are stored on your computer’s browser directory or program data subfolders.
The website stores a corresponding file(with same ID tag)to the one they set in your browser and in this file they can track and keep information on your movements within the site and any information you may have voluntarily given while visiting the website, such as email address.
Cookies are often indispensable for websites that have huge databases, need logins, have customizable themes, other advanced features.
Cookies usually don’t contain much information except for the url of the website that created the cookie, the duration of the cookie’s abilities and effects, and a random number. Due to the little amount of information a cookie contains, it usually cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
There are two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are created temporarily in your browser’s subfolder while you are visiting a website. Once you leave the site, the session cookie is deleted.
On the other hand, “persistent cookie” files remain in your browser’s subfolder and are activated again once you visit the website that created that particular cookie. A persistent cookie remains in the browser’s subfolder for the duration period set within the cookie’s file.
Some Cookies are placed by the web domain you are visiting (“First Party Cookies”). Other Cookies may be placed by a web domain other than the one you are visiting (“Third Party Cookies”). For example, if a website incorporates social media features, the site may use Third Party Cookies placed by the social media platform. Some Third Party Cookies may be used to track your activity across different websites for advertising purposes.
Our Service uses the following types of Cookies, which include both First Party Cookies (placed by our web domain) and Third Party Cookies (placed by a third party web domain):
- Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preferences cookies — Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past.
- Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
- Marketing cookies — These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers.
Some Cookies, including Third Party Cookies, and related business tools used on our Services are provided by our Service Providers or analytics, social media and advertising partners, which include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Google www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/customers
How To Limit Cookies
You can block, disable or delete Cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting Cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site or other sites.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
“Do Not Track”
Your browser may offer a Do Not Track (DNT) setting. If you turn that setting on, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. We don’t currently respond to these signals because there is no consensus yet on how the companies one encounters should interpret DNT.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- DATA SUBJECTS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, UNITED KINGDOM AND SWITZERLAND
Ellora Social Pte Ltd is a Singaporean Corporation headquartered in Singapore that does not have an office, employees or other establishment in the European Economic Area (EEA) or any other country outside the Singapore collectively, with EEA member countries, the “Other Countries”). While some of our clients are organizations that may do business in Other Countries, our Services are not targeted to natural persons in Other Countries and are not intended to monitor the behavior of natural persons in Other Countries. If you visit our Service or contact us, your Personal Information will be processed in Singapore —which has neither sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Commission as referenced in Article 25 of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)—and will be handled in accordance with this Policy and applicable Singapore law, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you or with a client, vendor or third party you are affiliated with.