Want to brush up on your Instagram stats?
Do you want to achieve greater marketing success?
If you weren’t already aware, currently Instagram is one of the biggest social media platform in the market.
With over 1 billion active monthly users and 25 million active business accounts, it’s clear that Instagram is here to stay.
If your brand isn’t already on this visual platform, these Instagram marketing statistics will help you convince why you should start utilizing it. Also, it will give you an idea of how exactly you must make the most out of this social media platform.
So let’s read the latest stats as of 2019 to get insights on the rising importance of Instagram.
Over the years Instagram has grown phenomenally and has proved to be a powerful marketing tool for businesses that are looking to expand their reach and visibility. I hope that these Instagram stats have helped you understand why your brand should be investing in Instagram and given you ideas on how you can perform best on the platform.
Summary: Instagram Statistics
Here’s a summary of the Instagram statistics for 2019:
- 1 billion people use Instagram every month
- 71% of the global Instagram users are under the age of 35.
- 3Instagram users spent an average of 53 minutes per day on the platform.
- Instagram has 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook
- 500 million active users on Stories daily
- 1/3 of the most viewed Stories are from businesses.
- 71% of U.S. businesses claim to use Instagram for business.
- 83% of Instagrammers say they discover new products and services on Instagram.
- 50% of Instagram users follow at least one business
- Instagram helps 80% of Instagrammers decide whether to buy a product or service
Is there anything else you’d like to know about Instagram statistics and wish it was included in this infographic? Let us know in the comments below!